The image displayed above may not accurately represent the color of the product you are about to purchase.
SKU #: F26-LCST-07M
LC to ST Multimode Duplex High Speed Fiber Optic Ethernet Patch Cable 62.5/125
Multimode fiber optic patch cable
7 meter lc-st multilemode fiber optic cable. High speed fiber optic multi-mode Ethernet patch cord 62.5/125 mmf duplex with lc to st connectors.
What is a multi-mode optical fiber?
In fiber optic communication, a multi-mode optical fiber cable s usually used for short distance data transmission. Typical multimode fiber optic cables are 62.5/125 and 50/125 type. We usually use MMF to stand for multimode fiber cable. Multimode fiber cable used indoor including the multimode fiber cable used to make patch cables are usually with 1.8mm, 2mm or 3mm outer diameter.
Fiber optics also known as "optical fiber" refers to the technology associated with informationbeing transfered or transmitted as light impulses through fiber. Optical fiber cables carry more information than convententional copper wires and is far less subjected to electromagnetic interference.
Looking for more fiber optic cables?
- 10 gigabit OM3 multi-mode fiber optic cables 50/125
- Multi-mode fiber optic cables 62.5/125
- Single-mode fiber optic cables 9/125
- Angled (APC) & Ultra (UPC) polished fiber optic cables
- Custom colored multi-mode fiber optic cables 62.5/125
- Custom colored single-mode fiber optic cables 9/125